2019 Nissan LEAF(40kWh) and Nissan LEAF PLUS (62kWh) VPOG
Nissan Canada Inc.
Electronic Field Communication INFORMATION
Date: January 8th, 2019
Subject: 2019 Nissan LEAF(40kWh) and Nissan LEAF PLUS (62kWh) VPOG Bulletin
Attached is the EV dealer communication and VPOG for both MY19 LEAF – 40kWH and MY19 LEAF PLUS – 62kWh.
Please cascade to your dealers.
All these documents can also be found on dealers platforms such as Dealer360 and NNA.net.
2019 Nissan LEAF(40kWh) and Nissan LEAF PLUS (62kWh) VPOG Bulletin:
We currently do not have confirmation on the final FY19 Production Volume. As shown above, production for Canada will start in April.
We will keep you updated as soon as we have the final Production Volume confirmed.
Please note the US production will start earlier however the QA hold release is in March.
Similar to other models, our Nissan LEAF PLUS web page will have a lead generator, we will not have a pre-sale program.
2019 LEAF PLUS (62kWh) – New features vs 2019 LEAF (40kWh):
LEAF PLUS highlights:
· More power: 160kW motor; 214 HP; 250 LB-FT Torque
· More range: Up to 363km
· Higher Throughput Quick Charge Port (up to 100kW)
· Latest version of NissanConnect with larger 8” touchscreen display
· Standard Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
· Standard Rear Door Alert
· Exterior changes:
Revised front fascia with blue highlights
e+ sign on the Quick Charger cap
· NEW on S PLUS trim:
16” alloy wheels
Apple Carplay™ & Android Auto™
Scarlet Ember paint (NBL)
Please find attached the MY19 Nissan LEAF & LEAF PLUS VPOG for all the trims’ features.
· With the launch of the 62 kWh the SV 40kWh trim will remain available (S and SL will no longer be offered)
· January is the last month of production before the April 40kWh / 62kWh start of production
· Limited availability of S 62kWh
· Pricing will be available in February
· High Level specs and lead generator will be available on Nissan.ca LEAF page
· US Package varies from the Canadian Package
· VPP will not be available at launch
· Reminder: 40 kWh LEAF Residual Values increased significantly in November offering competitive lease payments
LEAF certified dealerships will each be allocated 1 LEAF PLUS from April production for their showrooms.
Given the current production plan, we expect dealers to receive this display unit end of April / early May depending on your region.